Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

More or Less Church

Joanna Depue "DJ/Deacon J" writes original songs and liturgies, does daily Farm office work and records Barbara's eMos on The Geranium Farm. A singer and dog trainer she utilizes healing touch in her private massage practice. PLEASE share YOUR original ideas for worship, special liturgies, prayers, songs, sermons and noteworthy blogs right here.
Send emails to: deaconj@geraniumfarm.org or add a comment on an existing post.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Fast and Feast!

During these last few weeks  - when the weather was so unpredictable - when my health has been substandard - when I decided that my precious rescued dog, Miss Emmy Lou, at over 15 years old with very weak hind legs, advanced dementia, and only intermittent control of her functions was alive but had no quality of life - I stopped, sat down and prayed.   I had hit my end- of- winter funk.

But here we are on the cusp of Spring -  and all my instincts tell me that I need to sew some very good seed during this Lenten season by reaching out to others.  There is need everywhere you turn and opportunities in each daily encounter for kindness, reconciliation and redemption.

Skimming Facebook today I found the following image filled will rule-of-thumb guidelines to keep a holy Lent attributed to Pope Francis - enjoy and or employ.  I will start today!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.